We ended up in the middle of the best-ball scramble with a respectable six over par. I contributed a lot more than I thought I would, and played tons better than I used to when dad took us out when I was a lot younger. Here are my personal accomplishments on the course today.
- I sank a forty-foot putt, with a generous left to right break
- I sank two other pretty long putts for birdies
- I had one gigantic 240-yard drive right down the middle of the fairway
- I was surprisingly consistent for having not played. In the middle of the round, I was consistently making contact, even if the direction was a little wild
- I did swell putting. Really swell.