Skip to the content
- Never buy sushi in bulk from a guy with a plastic hat at Costco who swears it’s really tasty
- I wish TiVo had a playlist feature. I want the “Max, sit and watch this while I do X.” list of Blue’s Clues and other things TiVo’s recorded.
- This one’s for Jodi: If you’re a company, and you’re planning on laying people off, please make sure the cuts don’t look personal. If they do, you’ll have a hard time getting the people left to get back to work.
- Fried Spring Rolls + Pork with Funny Noodle = Great Lunch
- Comic Book Collecting is not a hobby; it’s an addiction. I broke my addiction before I got married. I walked into a comic book shop today, and didn’t recognize 70% of the titles for sale. Consider me cured.
- I cleared two major projects in two days last week. I am a genius. And if that sounds like arrogance – it’s not. I’m just trying to convince myself this isn’t a fluke.