- Blind Faith No More
- The Grateful Dead Kennedys
- The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band On The Run
- Fatboy Slim Pickins (see, I cheat)
- Pearl Jam Machine
- Land of The Lost Boys
- Daredevil In A Blue Dress (see, movies are easier)
- X-Men At Work (even easier to mix bands and movies)
- Attack Of The Killer Fried Green Tomatoes (and if you cheat cheat)
- Hunt For The Red October Sky
Completely changing the topic, I’ve been watching this show on Trio called Secret Rulers of the World. This funny British documentary filmmaker tracks down conspiracy theories, the proponents and detractors and presents what he sees as the facts. The first two episodes have been engaging and honestly, extremely shocking. Not so much that the conspiracies might be true, but the people he finds and the things they believe just blow my mind. There are fringes in this country who believe pretty much everything. The depth and breadth of craziness is just unreal. I would love to see the guy who does the show track how people go from normal to wacko – how long it takes, who introduced them, was it their parents, etc.
And last night’s Penn & Teller was just hilarious. The whole alien abduction thing makes me giggle.