There’s a game going around Facebook where you remove a letter from a movie title to make a new movie and then you have to come up with the plot. I love these games.
Here are my entries (so far). Feel free to add your own:
- Star Was: the story of a dying star and the planets that mourn its passing
- I, Root: The first self-aware potato seeks its place in the world
- Finding Emo: Emo Phillips has gone missing and it’s up to Bobcat Goldthwait and his ragtag gang of 80’s comics to find him and bring him home.
- An Inconvenient Ruth: You know what you did, Ruth.
- What About OB?: A hospital planned by men forgets one VERY important department. Shenanigans ensue.
- The Rave Little Toaster: EDM, ecstasy, and a small kitchen appliance out way past his bedtime.
- Rainspotting: And you thought looking at trains was boring!
- Monsters NC: The story of North Carolina’s horrible, no good, very bad governor and all his friends in the state legislature.