So, day one of my two-day sanity check:
- Woke up a little after normal time so I could watch Max so Jen could do church stuff.
- Watched Max all morning, played and tickled and laughed.
- Put Max down for a nap.
- Ate leftovers for lunch (from the FAB-U-LOUS roast from Sunday – want the recipe?
- Mowed the lawn.
- Ate dinner
- Went to World Market for Ginger Beer, then to Lowe’s for black spray paint and paint for the bricks outside.
- Watching Big Brother, wondering if tomorrow will be the whirlwind that today was. Wow! What a vacation!!