first of all, poor Evan. It sucks royally that someone would hack Blogger, which is a free service, and really should be left alone. I hope all the problems are resolved quickly, and whoever did this is caught and punished. So, this update was done manually, and I probably won’t post again until Blogger’s fixed.
Christmas was grand. Max was adorable. I’d write more, but I’m still recovering from all the joy and togetherness. And, I just got done doing the trim for the basement. The fam is coming over tomorrow and we’re going to paint the whole thing “Polished Apple” red. Why, you ask? Jen had the cool idea of turning the basement into our own private movie theater. So, we’re going to start by painting the walls bright red, and then adding movie paraphenalia and eventually getting a big-screen TV and a giant sectional. It’ll be peachy-keen.
We also got my new computer together and working! It’s fast and nice and runs a wicked UT.
- What’s your favorite thing about living in Massachusetts?
- Least favorite thing?
- Will the Red Sox ever get over “The Curse”?
- How do you think living where you live (or have lived if you’re not from there originally) has shaped your personality?
- Who introduced you to blogging (ie: which blog did you visit first, was it a friend)?
- Why do you blog, and what do you hope to gain from it?
- Which do you prefer, old REM (pre-Monster) or old REM (post-Monster)?
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be and where would you eat?
- What’s the biggest thing you’ve learned about life so far?
- What’s your favorite thing about College (I’m assuming you’re a freshman)?
- Least favorite?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- If you think the milk’s gone bad, do you ask someone else to smell/taste it before you throw it out?
Now, I have to go to bed so I can get up nice and early and paint.