Possible reponses that may fly out of my mouth the next time someone says “There’s no I in TEAM” (inspired by this – thanks, Ray!):
- There’s no YOU in it either.
- There’s no chocolate in TEAM, which is why I‘m not there.
- Yes, but there is a ME.
- I go by MEAT when I’m in a TEAM, which is why you didn’t see me.
- This isn’t about spelling. This is serious! Everyone knows there’s no I in TEAM. It’s spelled T – E – A -M. You should learn to spell and stop relying on spellcheck, honestly.
- That’s true, but there is a U in DUMB. (there’s also a U in STUPID, but there’s also an I, which is why I used DUMB)
That was fun… got any to add?