To the best of my recollection this is the exact transcript of a conversation I had with my wife last night:
- Jen: Can I do anything for you?
- Kevin: Nope, I’m good.
- Jen: But I love you so much, I want to show how much I love you by doing something for you.
- Kevin: I love you too, but really, you do enough already. You’re carrying our baby, you take care of Max and make sure I know you love me. That’s enough.
- Jen: Come on, there has to be something.
- Kevin: Ok, can you pick up my prescriptions tomorrow?
- Jen: Maybe
- There is a short pause as Kevin looks at Jen, expressionless, waiting…
- Jen: HEEEEEEE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (rinse, repeat for at least five minutes)
- Kevin: HAW-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (ditto)
Honestly, who could ask for anything more than that?
Okay, Jen is officially several degrees cooler than I ever imagined. That’s hilarious!
Sounds like my wife.
Annie: Can I do anything for you?
Me: (names something)
Annie: No, something easy.
Comments are closed.