The past few days have been filled with many small pleasures:
- Free lunch! I love Baja Fresh taquitos!
- Kevin and I finally put up the new curtains I bought 3 months ago!
- Taking the time to toast the bread for my turkey sandwich, because I am worth it!
- My new king-sized blanket. So soft and cuddly!
- Tivoed football games!
- Getting rid of clutter!\
What is the best thing you experienced this past week or so?
1. Listening to my 3rd grader read, my 5 year old spell and my 3 year old recognize letters
2. Finding a topic for my honors lit paper (finally)
3. Winning a flat panel HDTV and watching Bones and Supernatural on it. (Though my husband and son find the same enjoyment watching football!)
4. Finding an end to the laundry pile – even though it only lasted an afternoon
1. Listening to my 3 year old whisper prayers.
2. Getting to put on KISS makeup and a crazy wig.
3. Finding out the medical student could do that rectal exam instead of me.
# Launching the big “AIM Pages”:http://aimpages.com update
# Having Brian immitate me while sitting at the computer (he put his little hand under his chin and leaned on the desk like I do).
Comments are closed.