We all hate spam. It’s stupid, misleading and a huge drain on our inboxes. But, what if it was short and mildly entertaining? What if spammers were required to write their misspelled grammatically horrific missives as single haikus? I think that would make things a lot better. I’ve even written some to get them used to the idea:
- Your manhood too small? // Your wife will be happier // If you take our pill!
- African prince here // Need help to send you dollars // Just fill out this form!
- Replica watches // Built in Ukraine, look like best // (only last a week)
- Russian brides for you! // They’ll love you for your money // Peruse our beauties!
- Not really PayPal // Need your password, or… bad stuff! // I’m, like, official!
- Someone thinks you’re cute! // But, to find out, we need cash // You poor lonely fool.
The great thing about haikus is that they easily fit on twitter too. I’ve posted a couple of these with the hashtag #haikuspam. If you write your own, tag ’em and share ’em with the world!