- When in meeting with Senior Vice President, find out that said VP is a VP before the meeting.
- JerkCity is really funny when you have a headache.
- It’s really hard to look cool when you have your leg propped up under your desk on an exercize, with an icebag and you’re leaning over trying to type. Oh, and it makes your ass hurt. Try not to do that again.
- Soul Coughing is so much more than Soundtrack to Mary. More bands should use stand-up bass. It sounds really really good in headphones.
- Someone needs to make a “Save to Blog” plug-in for jEdit.
- I don’t know how I lived before I found jEdit’s tag completion. It’s so hard to use anything else now.
- I need more Advil.
- Is it wrong to like Smallville? I know deep down that it’s cheesy. I know it’s corny. I can’t help it. I like the show.
- I need more ThinkGeek shirts. It’s an addiction, really.
- I must pick things up quickly. I can go back to code I wrote a month ago and see at least three things each time that I could have done better. Either that, or I was really really stupid and I’m just catching up.
- Doctor’s appointments are good motivation to get back on the FatWagon. I’m down five pounds in the last week and am back down to the weight I was the last time I saw him. The cool part is, I was only ever five pounds over the last time I saw him two months ago. My trainer says this is a good thing, to be able to maintain. Next on the maintain list? Sanity
- Jen wants a cheeseburger.
- I think I have frostbite on my knee now. But the inside parts don’t hurt as bad. The outside is all cold-stingy.
Is it wrong to like Smallville?
If liking Smallville is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
Comments are closed.