You can go get the audio from our panel at SXSW (Convincing Your Company to Embrace Web Standards to get the slides) over on their podcasts page, or get the mp3 directly.\
I just listened to it (Steve listened to it to too, and we traded jokes) and here are my totally shallow observations after listening to myself:
- I did a really good job of not talking fast. I talk much faster than that normally.
- I sound a little bit like Kevin Smith and that kind of scares me.
- Note to self: don’t laugh into the mic
- Don’t encourage Marc Canter. No good can come of it
- My panelists kicked ass.
- Jeremy Keith loves Mr. Chipman\
It makes me want to do a panel next year… even though it was really stressful getting this one together.\
Update: Steve and got a transcript from Casting Words, you can go look at it if you want.