- Extended Relief Midol, good for 12 hours. Kicks 8 hour Midol in the ass.
- Kevin for taking care of me, Max for being creative, Brian for saying Max as “Batty”
- I got to sleep in until 7:30 this morning- woot!
- We changed my mom’s ticket for free.
- The dental bill is the same as our tax refund. Yay!\
What’s on your list?
The Mighty Tim’s Five Good Things
+ Nyquil and Benedryl cocktail
+ IBC Root Beer
+ Get to go to poker night with the guys tonight [manly grunting]
+ Cool family members with entertaining online activities, commentaries and tributaries
Auntie M’s FIve Good Things
(wasn’t sure if this was long term or just this weekend good things!)
* I saw a picture today of a dining room that inspired me and I wrote down everything I need to do to make my dining room look “finished”
* I bought the cutest and MOST comfortable pair of sketchers in the world.
* I decided that the color in the living room IS the perfect color so I don’s have to repaint the whole living room now.
* I am making a new recipe for spaghetti tomorrow that I am excited about. The reason this is good news is because my taste buds were “off” for a few weeks and nothing – I mean NOTHING – even sounded appetizing. I think it’s back now. Yeah!
* I feel at peace with my life. (Family, friends, work, etc.)
Comments are closed.