Jason posted a tweet about writing songs this afternoon and I must have been in a particularly suggestible post-nap state and instantly came up with several extremely nerdy song titles. I think almost all of these fall into to Nerd Country n’ Western, but whatever. Here they are:
- I’m Semantic, But Wow, You’re Well-Formed
- Since You Left, I’ve Been in Plain Old Semantic Hell
- Why Do Our Tags Have to Branch?
- If You Won’t Mock My Markup, I Won’t Jeer Your Scripts
- What’s in a DOCTYPE?
- I Sold My Soul to the W3C, and All I Got Was a Long-Sleeved Tee
- Baby, It’s Not Really a Microformat!
- Let’s Go Home and Append Some Child Nodes to Your DOM
- If You Leave, All I’ll Have is Twitter\
I’m sorry. I really am, but you’re welcome to add to the nerdy nonsense in the comments…