I have accidentally created the greatest food ever: the Sriracha Chicken Quesadilla:
You need to:
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Slice two onions into quarter inch slices
- Slice two bell peppers (or mini bells) into quarter inch slices
- Four boneless chicken breasts
- lay the onions out on a roasting pan or cookie sheet so there’s no overlap
- put the peppers on top of the onions, again, no overlap.
- drizzle olive oil over the onions and peppers, then salt and pepper.
- put the chicken breasts on top of the peppers and onions.
- salt and pepper the chicken then drizzle with olive oil.
- squirt sriracha over the whole thing.
- bake for an hour at 350.
Once it’s done, cut up the chicken, throw some into a tortilla with some of the onions and peppers and sharp cheddar cheese and then griddle that thing until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted.\
And now eat it all up.
I should have taken a picture, but I didn’t because I couldn’t wait.