Makes three awesome servings.\
* 1 ~~gallon~~ half gallon (or whatever their round regular container holds) of Edy’s (or Dreyer’s, or any other creamy ice cream – Breyer’s probably wouldn’t work because it’s too icey) Cookies and Cream ice cream.
* 3 cups of milk
* 3 small bags of Mini Oreos
* Some chocolate syrup.
* 3 straws
* Whipped Cream\
- Pour the three bags of oreos in the blender and pulse on the chop setting until they’re broken up.
- Add about half of the ice cream into the blender.
- Pour in one cup of the milk.
- Liberally apply chocolate syrup (if you like that sort of thing).
- Pulse in 3 second bursts on the highest setting, about 10-12 bursts.
- This should give you a really think mess of wonderful, and it should have brought the ice cream down to a level where you can add the rest of the ice cream (whatever will fit and still give you enough room to add the rest of the milk).
- Pulse again in 3 second bursts until the rest of the ice cream and milk are incorporated – should take about 10-12 hits.
- Split it up among three cups, stick a straw in it, and douse it liberally with whipped cream.
I have never heard such happy noises from my family. We even let Brian have a little bit and he cried when it was all gone. It was awesome. It is the only milkshake that has made me want to cry. I think I might have actually shed a tear when it was all gone.\
Oh, and the measurements are all approximate. I don’t measure stuff… sorry if I guessed wrong, but you’ll still get a milkshake out it, so how bad can it be?\
Tomorrow night, mint chocolate chip.